Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jo
Jo asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 months ago

Is it bad that I eat mcdonalds every day?

I have the burgers for dinner.

• Audrey

No it's not bad. Enjoy!

• Amanda

Everyone wants to give you the PC answer that “it’s okay” blah blah blah. And you’re going to want to hear what you want to hear. But the truth is NO it is not healthy at all. Fast food is highly processed, extremely oily, extremely fatty, and extremely high in calories. None of that is good for your body, it leads to high cholesterol from the excessive amount of fat and oil from the food and weight gain. It is PERFECTLY okay to eat out once or twice a week for ONE meal. But to eat out everyday? No that is not healthy. I am literally in college for nutrition and kinesiology(physical activity/exercise science). I suggest getting it from everyday to once a week for your health. It may not be hurting you now(or maybe it is and you’re just aware of your Chlosterol levels and blood pressure because you don’t get them check)but it’s not worth the long run repercussions. I get it, after work people are tired, they don’t want to cook, but that doesn’t mean eating McDonald’s everyday is the way to go. 

WOW conflicting triggered answers. Everything in moderation, if your eating all your body needs to function then the source is irrelevant.

McDonalds gets bad press but does not make anyone over weight or unhealthy. You can eat burgers every day, you eat too many you will gain weight. You choose to eat too many or not they dont make you :/

The only issue with eating processed foods daily is they are usually calorie dense so if not in moderation then yes you will gain weight but you would from over eating anything. Also they are missing in the vitamins and minerals your body needs to function, also likely fibre.

So NO its not bad to eat McDonalds every day but you must have balance and eat fruit, vegetables and unprocessed protein sources around it. These unprocessed foods will aid your body in dealing with the processed ones.

The biggest negative is the impact mass farming cattle has on the planet. So reducing consumption slightly would help the planet BUT your health is down to your overall diet and how active you are. :)

It’s actually not bad, everyone wants to believe that it’s junk food when there’s no such thing, it’s less nutritious but not bad for you, just stop being lazy and work out and you can eat whatever you want. I eat jack in the box all the time and I’m ripped af

Definitely bad, trust me.

BAD BAD BAD

yes, it's bad. there was a documentary done about 2 years ago-I can't remember the guysname. I thi nk he had strickly mickey D's for a month. By the end of the time he looked terrible gained alot of weight and felt overalll shitty- and looked like crap!!!

• adam

that stuff is nasty. Its not organic and its GMO. Basically its poison.

Happy to know Burger King beats the other chains. 

It's good for McDonalds.

• Aussie

It means that you're homeless. 

Big Macs are like teeny tiny hamburgers with lots of bread involved. You want a real burger? BURGERKING WOPPER WITH BACON AND CHEESE....MAKE THAT A DOUBLE.