Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

When BETTING on HOW many FISH you can CATCH?.... Should you LAY it ALL on the LINE.......😂😂😂😂?

I only caught one but it was MOBY WHALE.

• Pronk

I’d build a wall that’d dry up the river downstream,& pick up all the fish I wanted;

They HAVE NO IDEA HOW DAM DETERMINED I CAN BE,,when it comes to winning bets...🤣👍

• RR

I'm hoping to net a big win.

• dman63

Not a chance.  They’re just trying to see how many suckers they can lure in.  It’s the old bait and switch technique.

I once saw a cartoon with a line of fish, ranging from tiny to very large, all about to eat each other. (can't find it now, sorry)

Anyway, I wait until the largest one is finished, then just catch him.

When I go fishing lad, I just jump in the water

and all the fish land on shore. It's magic!!!

(Bu' it's considered cheating, so I can't bet.

Those babies!

*licks lips and gets out bbq sauce*