Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

How would you react/what would you say, if somebody attacks you verbally (shouting at you, swear words, say to you that?

you are an idiot/ stupid, sarcastic comments etc)? 

• Favourite answer

"Talk to the hand." ✋

Try one of these...............

1:Those penis enlargement pills are working. You are twice the dick you were yesterday.

2:I’d like to see your point of view but I can’t get my head that far up my Ar*se 

3:Oh, you think you know everything? Well here is something you don’t know, you’re annoying.

4:If you have a problem with me, then cry me a river and drown yourself in it.

5:You would be much more likeable if it wasn’t for that hole in your mouth that noise comes out of.

6:I was going to give you a nasty look but I see that you already have one.

7: I’d slap you but that would be animal abuse.

8:In order for you to insult me I would have to value your opinion. Nice try though.

9:If you think you’re so hot, why don’t you go f*ck yourself. : 

10; I farted… that’s as close as you’re going to get to me giving a Shyte.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Depends on who's saying it. But if some random person does that in public I would probably laugh about it, because it's just stupid.