Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Why is it so hard to make new friends as an adult?

I mean I have friends, but I want new friends. I want to get to know someone new. I'm 32, married, no kids, and introverted asf. 

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

No it's easy. Get out more, be social. Think positive. Try facebook. Or go to places where like minded people will be.

It's hard because they're busy working and having their own relationship and kids.