Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I don’t want to live anymore ?

I feel like I’m getting worse. My depression is getting worse, I’m just hiding it now. I’ve had depression since I was 12. That is almost 20 years for me. Everybody hates me now and that is my fault. I understand there’s nothing you guys can do to help me, personally. I’ve pushed so many people away, even my own case worker and pastor. Like I said, it’s my fault and I’m owning up to it. I don’t want to scare you guys or make it seem as if I’m trying to get attention. I want to kill myself so much. I do consider going into the hospital but honestly, I feel more safe at home than I do at the hospital. It’s not going to help me. Plus the staff there don’t give a da*n about their patients, they’re mean and I never stay there long enough. I just want to die. I can’t talk to anybody else about this. I feel forsaken and worthless. I understand that you guys aren’t a therapist, I am so scared for my life. I’m scared that I will one day commit suicide. I don’t matter and I’ll never amount to anything. I feel more dead than I do alive. Nobody loves me nor cares about me. I’m all alone in the darkness. 

that is how you feel  but there are people that care about you if I didn't care i wouldn't take the time to answer your questions I know that dark place and how hard it is to get out of it  but as long as one person believes in you it is worth the fight and I believe that you can overcome this  

Your free to suicide when you like way you like

• THE OG

Go for it it’s ur decision and ur desire to do so

Taking your own life is a permanent solution to a temporary problem so it is definately NOT the way to go.

I would advise you to speak to someone such as a doctor and tell them you're feeling down.

Also, try and make a list of all the things that are bothering you and then write down what you think you could do to overcome them. If you have an action plan, slowly but sure you will see things start to improve.

What do you want anyone here to do?  Of course you want attention.  Why tell random people?  You are not stupid you know our reply, "Oh no don't do it".  Right?  If you have an actual question please ask.

Welcome to Bidens America

Why don't you want to live?

Cry baby.......

If you could win a prize by hitting a target with an arrow and the arrows were free, what would you say to someone who asked you, "How many arrows do you want?" You wouldn't say, "Which is the best one?" You'd say, "How many can I have?" 

I've answered a lot of depression questions, with advice from experts about standard treatments and self-help methods, which can enhance effects of standard methods. Just click on my name and read if you like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqEM_jlDRZI

Youtube thumbnail