Facebook won't open on my Android phone. How do I fix it?

Yesterday, I posted some things that maybe Facebook didn't like. I don't know if that may have had something to do with it.

It keeps giving me the message that Facebook has stopped. Then it says: Close, restart, send report.

Facebook still works on my IPad, but, not on my phone.

I don't want to lose my whole account on Facebook. But, I think uninstalling it might cause me to lose everything on there.

One website I looked at said to force stop Facebook and do some other things. But, it always says that force stopping anything will probably cause other problems.

How can I fix this problem?

• 4 days ago

you need to update your facebook app on your phone  and if that doesnt work you need to report to facebook by sending them a report page telling the ink is broken needed to be fix 

So, in Orthodox Church you have one cup and one spoon for body and blood of Jesus; no one gets sick. Roman Catholics tried one cup one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery, then its inhabitants will get sick too. COVID measures (closure, disposable cups, disposable spoons, washing spoon in some liquid after each use, masks, etc.) = heresy. Orthodox churches who participated in COVID measures = no longer pure brides of Christ = now they serve Satan; Patriarch Irenaios 1st blessed Catacomb movement more than five years ago; what you need is antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), wax candles, one cup and one spoon

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans
  • i + i

that is not the type of behavior you 

would get from FB if it didn't like 

something that you did. As others 

have stated, you need to remove 

and reinstall it.

• Daniel

Uninstalling the App wont make you lose anything go ahead and try and Uninstall it and give it a Fresh Reinstall and see if that Fixes the Issue that your having 

If it does not then Its Possible the App may have a Bug and you may want to try using the Mobile Site on your Phone until they Fix It 

Your not Blocked or anything its something on Facebook's End 

The App is not working properly. Remove the app, and download and install again.