Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Are Atheists really bad though if they advance society without degeneracy?

I am just saying. If i was God i would be. You know what? You do good for humanity so i am ok with that :)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No, not all of them.  Jesus Christ clearly teaches that he shall reward us according to our works, not our beliefs or some nebulous "acceptance," much less some arbitrary whim of his.

• God
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Atheism is the only hope society has. 

• Carmen
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Christians advanced society with - hospitals, schools, law and order, biology, physics, computer science advancements, dna sequencing, walking on the moon

Atheists advanced society with - the discovery that a guy written about by dozens of first hand witnesses, documented in an otherwise unheard of 30+ sources 2000 years ago, who founded the most powerful religion in the world, was just a fictional character. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You should read your question again and consider what someone that doesn't read your mind might think it means.

Believers will always hate non-believers.  And its easier to hate when you believe they are bad.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Your god is a jealous god and he wants humans to worship him and grovel at his feet. Quite the character that you guys made. Sounds more like a dick(tator).

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nobody cares what you think.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Atheists are a boon to society. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.