Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Does anyone know how long lucifer has existed?

We are all spirit children of God and were excited about experiencing this fallen earth life. We, Christ and Satan existed long before the earth was created. In the scriptures, stars symbolize the spirit children of God.

"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? ...When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" Job 38:4,7

Satan is called a son of the morning in the bible because he was one of the earlier spirit children. He was in a position of authority but rebelled because of pride and the fact that he was not chosen. His desire is for control and power. Christs desire is for obedience to God and freedom of choice. The spirit of control, power, hatred and abuse is of Satan.

Satan was cast out for rebellion and will never have this earthly experience. One third of God's children followed him and will suffer the same fate. We are among those who chose Christ.

"7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."  Revelation 12: 7-9

"12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the amost High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."  Isaiah 14:12-15

Yes, we know mythical characters like Lucifer do not exist at all, ever.

Only existed in our imagination.

Lucy isn't God so why can't he or she reveal himself? Or other angels? Why they gotta hide? 

I think there was a time when it would be significant to call a time of the angels. I don't think Lucifer became the crowning cherub and then was cast down out of Heaven all in one literal day. I think it could have been any amount of time, but that history is missing. And it's a nagging feeling that perhaps the time of the angels reflects what happened to humans, Biblically speaking. They had organization, populations, Genesis 6 indicates they had "junk" and procreated themselves, they had cities if you read Jeremiah 4 using the Hebrew. Then it went bad. Just like it's going bad for us now. There was a rebellion after certain families took sides. So I don't know how long any of that took place, but there are clues that it happened in the Bible. It's not common to think so though.

Since the beginning of time.

What, as an idea? He does not exist in reality.