Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 1 month ago

I still don't understand how Facebook prints so much money for Mark Zuckerberg ?

Most people don't even click the ads in Facebook for some weeks or even months

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 days ago

MZ is the richest man who own his own facebook business and he works with his collegemates and his group of friends who work with him together to make sure that they make the facebook look better and safer for all the users and everyone else included themselves and also families members and friends ,co workers ect.  you understand if you get to know him where he coming from. he is not a bad guy. i think he is  funny and kind heart and nice person . some people who doesnt really know him some reasons but there no point hate someone if they didnt do nothing wrong. but if you want to get more information about him who is . you can go to google search box and type what ever you like to know about him .you will see what he really is. 

• Steven
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Great question. I think it's your illusion. People like to run ads and use Facebook. 

Attachment image
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

People dont have to Click the AD's for Facebook to make Money the Company's just has to give Facebook the $$$$$ to Place the AD on the Site 

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Based on your question, I'm guessing that there are a lot of things you don't understand.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

even if most people don't many people do

and remember

if you are not paying for the service you are the service

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.