Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

At what point will we all realize that this COVID stuff and lockdowns are all about control and authoritarianism ? Until it's too late?

When 1984 becomes a reality!

People do as told!  Don't question why government is a failure.

All because the government itself was inept! Far from springing into action, it promoted herd immunity!

Quarantine, none!

Travel ban, none!

PPE, inadequate!

Too little! Too late! Allowing it to proliferate unchecked.

Now there are so many mutations! Does the vaccine they insist upon provide protection from all mutations? Unknown!

How long does the vaccine provide protection? Unknown!

Now it's in danger of ratcheting up the numbers to isolate, so people don't converse without government snooping!

How reassuring would there claims be if only, one just ONE billionaire succumbed to covid! 

Most folks fully understand this but don't really care zx

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• kswck2

Ask those first responders that same question. 

How is wearing a mask a sign of control?  I'm just disappointed that even with a mask I'm recognized when visiting my bank, so no possibility for "unauthorized" withdrawals.

• Shiloh

Yes. It's already too late. The minute POTUS Trump conceded to Marxist Team-Biden, it was over. 

Well tell that to all the doctors and nurses in pretty much every hospital in the world, Sunshine.. 

You're an idiot!

No one is controlling me.  I clearly saw the risk back before the first cases reached the shores of the US. When the news first started coming out of Wuhan and most believed it could never happen in the US, I was fully aware that it could happen in the US, and that it would happen. For the longest time, I knew no one personally who caught the virus, nor knew of anyone I knew that knew anyone that had the virus.

Now I have family members, neighbors and friends who have had it, and thankfully have lost no one to it yet.  But there are relatives and friends, of friends, who have died. And you can choose to believe this, or not, but where I live, there are fewer restrictions today, when things are far worse than they ever were back in April and May when we saw the first and heaviest restrictions.  The rapid rise in cases and deaths locally probably has more to do with people getting complacent and not being smart when it came to distancing and wearing masks, and not because of the loosening of restrictions.  The spread is happening more and more in small groups in private homes than it is in stores and restaurants that use and enforce distancing. 

But if I wanted to walk into a bar full of younger people full of booze and lacking inhibitions - and common sense - the only thing in my way is that the bars close a little earlier, I have a few less hours to spend being foolish and unsafe.

Many people have been saying this for nearly a year it's all about the Great Reset nothing to do with a virus. It's not as deadly as they would have us believe. I stopped listening to their twaddler months ago.If the Brits had a backbone they would stand up and say enough is enough.

Nothing is too late. By following the instruction, you will have the future and you can do whatsoever you like in the future.

Go visit a Covid-19 intensive care ward where the nurses are struggling to cope with this pandemic if you believe this nonsense.

When you're dying from the virus do it at home, after all, it's not real, just a way to control the population. 

Put your money where your mouth is sonny.