At this point in time, would you say anything if you saw someone wearing a MAGA hat in a store?

I mean considering he has been impeached twice, the 2nd time for inciting an insurrection, plus the fact that he has been banned from social media for casting doubt on the election, plus the fact that he is no longer president? I mean would you tell the person to take off the hat? Would you report him to the manager and say that you feel threatened or unsafe? What would you do? I ask because my friend confronted a man wearing a MAGA hat at Walmart today and told him he ought to remove it and the man told my friend to GF himself. 

• xyzzy

Most places I go people believe in freedom and let people ware what they wish. I do know that in a number of places were you to say something about the hat the person with the hat would most likely suggest that you have sex with yourself and if you tell the manager you would be told to leave and not return as they try to keep trouble makers out.

Well, I would know they are more rational than you are.

No, but just take the maga hat similar to wearing an idiot sign like you have always wished idiots would do to identify themselves in everyday life.

If I did see someone, I wouldn't care - our Country is founded on Free Speech, and that includes a hat in public. There are some places where a political statement is not appropriate, such as school or the workplace. 

But to tell the truth, I haven't seen anybody in my town wearing them anymore -- almost like they're sorry they were victimized or something. 

What a weak stance.  Why do crybabies like you get to vote?

"T-t-t-that hat is, threatening me!!!  STOREOWNER, PLEASE KICK THEM OUT!  IM SCURRED". SHUT THE fk up.