Jimmy asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

how often do i need to feed a dog?

once a week? twice?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Rita
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

Most experts recommend feeding your dog twice a day — once in the morning and once in the evening — though puppies under five months of age should be fed three to four times a day, or as directed by your veterinarian.

• 1 month ago

Oh, go play somewhere else.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are clearly far too stupid to have a dog or any other animal in your care.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How often do you eat - once a week - twice.

A dog needs two to three meals per day just like a person.  

Some dog foods have a recommended portion per day based on size or type of dog you have.  For example, the bag might say that a 50lb dog needs two cups of food per day.  

So - you either put down two cups and then let the dog eat when it wants to  or  you divide that two cups into two or three meals and put a bowl of food down two or three times per day.

Of course, two cups was just an example since I have no idea what size your dog is or what food you are going to feed them.  

On second thought - just find the dog a new home.  You are not capable of having a dog.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I keep the food out all the time so my dogs can eat when they want, they are healthy weight.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

once a year..............................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.