Buying a house with a bidet.  Should I replace it with a urinal? ?

Besides the plumbing being different, you want to change from the "classy neighbors" to "common beer drinking riff raff?"   Like when have you seen a bidet in a bar?  Ans. Never.

The plumbing is different

Urinals are disgustingly dirty things.  Who wants to see curly pubes lying in pee when they go in the bathroom?

No, keep it. I'm sure there's a toilet there also.

• garry

no , why just use the ordinary toilet to pee in . bars have urinals not houses ..

A bidet is for rinsing the behind after a bm. The urinal is for males to urinate in while standing. Whichever is most important to you to do.  

No. A bidet means no more TP.

Excellent for the next pandemic. 

I wouldn't. A urinal would be redundant in a bathroom with a toilet. I would keep the bidet .

• Sky

Yes, that would be a good use of the space and plumbing.  Instead of using a bidet, just hop in the shower and use soap and water.

• Andy C

No.  A bidet means no more TP.

Excellent for the next pandemic.