Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 month ago

My fiance left me before the wedding? Should I move on?

I've been with him for 3 yrs and the day before the wedding, he canceled. I asked him year after year to get married.

• Trish

You definitely should move on.  

• L

Since he left .................you need to move on.

You're better off being mature and truly moving forward z

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• Matt

sure, i mean, what choice do you have?

• ?

As opposed to what one wonders. He's already left you so there's really nothing for you to to do but to find a way to get over him. Sometimes talk therapy helps. Good luck.

Yes, obviously move on. He has.

• ?

Ifone must ask " year after year" to get married, then that is a pretty good indication they are either not marriage minded or ready to make a commitment.

I would consider myself very lucky that a prospective spouse saved me from entering into a marriage they did not want to be in.

You have NO CHOICE but to move on because the sun will go down and rise again every day anyway!

Time goes on, every minute of every day. So, move on with it!

thats up to you

• T J

YOU FORCED IT, AND HE GOT THE NUTS TO WAKE UP IN TIME NOT TO DO WHAT YOU WANTED. Congratulations to him.

Yes you should move on.  He would not have made a good husband; you're lucky he left you before you got married instead of having to contend with a messy and painful divorce.