Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

How come my therapist told me that she is going to kick me as a client if I were to go see a hooker?

So my therapist got pretty upset with me today after I told her that I was going to go get a hooker sometime in the next few days. I don't get why she wants to do this to me. I've told her about my problems and she knows that I'm suffering through extreme depression. I'm suffering so hard right now because my fiancee broke off the engagement due to the pandemic. There is a travel ban in her country and I'm not able to go there right now. I don't get why she couldn't wait another 2 or 3 years for me to come over there. She acts like it is the end of the world to wait a few more years until this pandemic is over. I told my therapist that I'm going to get a hooker sometime in a few days to relieve some stress and tension so that I can get my mind off of my fiancee. She got upset at me over it. She told me that it is wrong and she is against the fact of paying someone to get intimate with. She says it is against her morals. I don't get why my choice of getting a hooker affects our therapy relationship. I thought she would be supportive of it since it would help me. How come she views my choice of getting a hooker is a reason for her to stop seeing me ?? How is my choice in life affecting her ?? Should I just stop seeing her ??

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

You don't have a female therapist, you probably don't have a therapist at all just another of your delusional BS stories.

And where exactly is the money to pay this hooker going to come from?  You don't have a job, and I'm sure your family isn't going to give you the money to get laid.

Being autistic is not a free pass and being an inept liar and troll is not a disability, jacob.

Because it's not going to help you. Neither short term nor long term, and it does nothing for your mental health in general. Paying for sex could also end up leading you down another rabbit hole that could end up making you far worse than you are now. It would maybe only relieve your stress for an hour, and it will do nothing for your depression. You may also end up feeling guilt and shame about it later, which will also make you worse. You're also not going to get any sort of connection out of it, which it sounds to me like that's what you're also looking for. It's all fake and meaningless. There are so many reasons as to why this is a bad idea. The therapist is there to help you, so you should be listening to her. Your choice is affecting her because she's the one who is trying to help you and you're wanting to go and do something that may disrupt any progress that she's made or trying to make. She's not going to support self-destructive actions, which is what this is. Hell, not to mention all the risks involved with sleeping with a hooker, on top of this covid crap. It's not the end of the world, but it could be the end of your world. This isn't a solution to your problems, so don't do it if you want to ever be able to cope with your mental illness. If you're really that desperate, go do the ol' five finger shuffle as it's essentially the same thing. I'm telling you, you're not going to get anything good out sleeping with a hooker. It will only make things worse.

You sound bored. Go do a jigsaw and stop lying.