do you have covid vaccines available?

I ran out.  I've gone through three boxes this week and its only Tuesday!  They're so tasty, I can't help myself.  

I don't play any games that use a covid vaccine.

Hang on while i check.........nope i have no vaccines today.

get out of here with your with your red hat moron questions .

This is Yahoo! Answers, not a state health agency.

• it's weird but anything to do with the virus seems to be automatically logged into this section,  by the "supersmart" bot lol..

only reason i can fathom is this game, you?  ;  still strange though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyJQRfeEhfs

Youtube thumbnail

seriously yeah they are rolling them out, but i'm scepitcal wether or not it's actually effective against these new strains which are now being anounced, most western governments underestimated the lethality of this virus from the onset, meanwhile China has taken radical steps at any sign of it emerging........go figure

Do you know that this is the "Video & Online Games" category?

I don't play any games that use a covid vaccine

This has nothing to do with video games you know.

• y

Do I? Nope, but the state does, but only to those who fit their demographics, which I do not, on a good note though, they just wasted another 2000 doses, came up with the cleaner did it, unplugged the fridge and such, more wasted doses in some manner, more my dog ate my homework excuses. Meanwhile, my demographic supposedly won;t be able to get he shot until April

The British government has pledged to offer it to everyone in the country by August, so I have soon if they hit their target.