Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 month ago

Do I have appendicitis?

For the past 3 days i’ve had a mild pain in my lower right stomach that went away for the second day and came back at night. I’ve been constipated today, but no fever, nausea or vomiting. The pain isnt severe and doesnt hurt to touch at all. What should I do? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Drink lots of water. If nothing moves, drink prune juice and wait an hour, not far from a bathroom. You have constipation and need to wash it out. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You have gas and lots of it.

Drink a lot of water and before you know it, you'll fart so much that your stomach will feel like an inflated balloon and you'll be good as new!

Source(s): Signed, the Fartanatore Extraordinaire
  • 1 month ago

Could be gall stones. Go to emergency

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no you don't.............

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You are way too calm for Appendicitis.   

• Marc
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Doesnt sound like it, but persistent abdominal pain does call for medical attention

• 1 month ago

You should stop eating everything and drink only water. If the condition doesn't improve then it's time to seek care from a doctor before it becomes a major problem

• Olive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Thats not appendicitis cause if it was youd be in alot of pain on your side constantly and throwing up alot. The constipation can cause that, eat plenty of fiber or a laxative it should help

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.