Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 months ago

What do you own two of?

We have two cars among other things.

• ?

Houses 

Cars 

Antichrist is coming. Hide your kids. Hide your wife. Antichrist is flying thru town. Get your glocks out & shoot that son of bytch down.

He's an s.o.b. because his mother is a 12th generation prostitute to jews and hindus.

Source(s): Antichrist is gay flying wizard who was born from a prostitute and who will ride on a donkey into the 3rd Temple. Antichrist's mother is a 12th generation prostitute (according to saint Lavrentiy of Chernigov) According to researcher Grigoriy Klimov, prostitutes = lesbians = witches; so, antichrist's mother is a witch, a lesbian, and a prostitute; forgive me.
  • ?

Engagement rings, one very expensive that I only wear when I'm with my husband and a "normal" priced one I wear in everyday life.

i only have two outfits to my name!

• ?

I own two testicles.

• Riding mowers. The original plan was to put bricks on the gas pedals and race them unmanned, but the pandemic delayed opening night.

shoes and earrings. 

Machete's 

I own a stunning array of gardening and pruning, and cutting and hacking instruments. 

I run a vineyard and olive orchards  and it's a sh*tload of cutting type work. 

Quran ( more than  2), charger cable, earphone.... I need to buy another power bank