Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 1 month ago

Liverpool unbeaten at home comes to an end?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

What a shame hahaha

• 1 month ago

lmao against Burnely...

: ))

• 1 month ago

Yes and their reign in the FA cup has come to an end.

• 1 month ago

I guess they can't defend this title this year.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

6 TIMES CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE ^_^

half the season has finished and the other half still to go.

NOW EVERY GAME we must fecking try to win, by hook or by crook.

Fergies Manure used to win the league with controversial away wins thanks to dubious decisions that went against oppoents through the mid and late 2000s lol

its our turn to have that kind of rub of the green,   we deserve to coast to another prem title in similar fashion to at least ONE of their unconvincing cheating triumphs ^_^

they won a few where no way in the world did they deserve the 3 points or the lucky draw against sides, and that would be enough to see them snatch the title away from Chelski, City and even Arsenal (although Arsenal would just throw the towel in towards the closing stages of the season cos the pressure of it all was too much for the young players imo)

if VAR comes to the rescuse, VDD and Jota get fit and return asap,  and we learn to win ugly - AND start to just WIN football matches again - who knows what the table will be looking like come end of march ! ^_^

lol

fellow reds,  i just feel the time has come now for the players to REALLY step it up - bring their A game and its time for Liverpool to return to their absolute ruthless best again.

Is that going to happen or does this team look like its spent/exhausted/ mentally down ??

• F
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What bad losers! Boo hoo ! They dared to tackle us. We’re the champions , that’s not allowed. The must know their position and let us win 5-0.

• the only purpose of records are to break them, anyone going to break ours anytime soon?

who is the gilted manure fan who can't even tolerate a bit of flack and blocked me like a little puzzy?

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20...

LFCYNWA

FOOTBALL one game ONE name

@Ryan  yeah?, what's the bet SkySports and even the FA, don't want every team playing like Burnley...?.

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Seen a lot of disrespect for Burnley over this, they have proven to be a good side 

• 1 month ago

Comes to an end with a pathetic whimper, what a waste.

• 1 month ago

All good things must come to an end.  I must say I was half surprised the streak snapper was at the hand of Burnley, I thought a team above them would have busted it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.