Axata asked in PetsRodents · 2 months ago

Hamster sleeping ALL the time ?

I have just got a new dwarf robo hamster and I have had him for about 5 days. 

I am a bit worried as he sleeps ALL the time and barely drinks or eats food. 

I usually go to sleep at around 3 am so I am up during the night when he should be active, I even turn my light off to see if he will come out when it’s dark but not really. He does occasionally come out and go on his running wheel but only for around 20 minutes and then he goes back to bed. 

I’ve tried waking him up and stuff because I don’t think he should be sleeping that much but he just goes back to bed after I leave him. 

Feeding wise I bought the same food they said they were feeding him at the pet store, I started off giving him a tablespoon of food a day but he barely touched it so I have now cut it to half a tablespoon and he barely even eats that, I have also never seen him drink any water and have been monitoring his water bottle and it barely changes. 

At first I thought it was because he was adjusting and scared of us but it’s been 5 days now so he should be pretty much back to normal now

Also the pet store said he is about 2 months old so I don’t think it’s due to old age. 

he might be dead check on em

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.