I need help picking new shoes please recommend me something? See description.?

I need a new pair of sneakers for working in. My job is mainly walking and standing all day, so I would need something comfortable. I also want it to be made of leather because it is durable and highly resistant to staining which is inevitable at my job. Due to the workplace uniform, the shoes need to be all black (if there is a small logo/design in a different color that is fine). My previous sneakers were the Nike Ebernon Lows, in triple black of course. I am trying to find the Nike Air Max 90s in triple black leather, but they are hard to find in my size, so I am also looking at the Nike Air Force 1 but that is very similar to what I previously had. I would prefer Nike or Adidas sneakers because they seem to fit the best for me and I have found them very reliable, however I am open to other options. Max price would be about $200 Canadian or about 160 USD. I would love a shoe that is "hyped", not to the point of too nice to wear at work, but something popular and modern (such as the Air force 1).

you could try the dollar store, they have them

• kelvin

how about something you can afford to buy