Please help get me started ! will reward best answer asap ?
Historically, mining and smelting polluted the air, land, and water around Sudbury, Ontario. More recently, as a result of government regulations, industry has significantly reduced emissions, leading to an improvement in air quality and reversal in the acidification of local waterways. Keeping this in mind, write a one page exposé that deals with the following points:
· What industrial and geographic factors affect air quality in your community?
· How is your air quality different than other surrounding municipalities?
· How is your air quality different than a community 300 km away?
· How does public transit affect the air quality in your community?
· Outline steps that your municipal government is undertaking in order to try and improve the local air quality.
· What are the limitations of such initiatives?
Be the first to answer this question.