Why dont people who complain how racist the United States is leave?

Why would I leave my country because people here are racist? That's stupid. Anyway, it's the racists that are doing the complaining. They really came out of the woodwork during the Trump administration. Look at all the questions on here about Biden's people being black and white race superiority. People that aren't racist don't give a s**t as long as all Americans are treated fairly. I'm from Georgia. I assure you, there are lots of racists here, always has been. Black people flourished regardless. It's funny how that happens when everyone is given the same opportunities. I'm thinking the racists should leave if they don't like it. Or don't. At some point they will have to accept that America isn't a white country, whether they like it or not.

Many of them know how much of the accusations of "racism" is over-blown for political gain.

Lots of people believe in more than just giving up. America IS racist, and always was. That is simple fact. You may not care, but that doesn't mean it isn't true. 

• kswck2

Because this is what Liberals do. Accuse and Hide. 

What sort of asshole calls for the GOOD GUYS to leave? 

did you hear about the female blogger that travelled to SE Asia?  not only was she shocked at the racism she experienced there, but also deeply depressed that "white influence" had become so-prevalent that even good Asian people had turned racist....

....even the locals mocked her for her sheer naivete... 

Why dont you people who complain how Socialist the United States is leave?

.

The same reason why the good people of Germany didn't leave when the Nazis took over. If racists don't like Americans, why don't they move to Russia or somewhere?

• Kate

Some people would rather stay and change what is wrong with our country. Ignoring racism will not make it go away.

Because most of them can't. Also they probably don't even know which state they are in.