Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Are you disappointed in Biden mask mandate?

I just feel it's not enough, it's only for federal land and certain places, shouldn't it be everywhere?

Biden staff are already ignoring it, the press secretary didn't waer a mask at her first press conferen e

we all know liberal refuse to wear mask, thats why most of th covid deaths are in liberal states

• Justin

If masks were working then the communities where masked marchers have been gathering would not be suffering the worst from the virus. The only thing that has been working is social distancing. 

The 'double-masking' (shields and N-95 combo), has worked fairly well in hospitals, especially with isolation wings, but masks among the general public have been almost pointless. The ONLY thing really helping is social distancing, which many mask wearers have also been doing. It is reckless and foolish to keep telling people otherwise. This 'federal mandate' is nothing but a political circle jerk that will also backfire among angry throngs of people who currently hate Biden's guts.

The 'vaccines' are also not 'cures' and the idiotic phrase, 'Hug me I'm vaccinated' is equally reckless for seniors. People should understand that 60,000 'fully vaccinated' Americans die every year from basic Influenza and the COVID-19 vaccines are no different, only geared to address a slightly different and more lethal virus. 

He doesn't have the authority to order that. 

good... now remember this lesson in falling for superficial promises and how big boasts of "change" turn suddenly into half-measures and empty gestures....

it could help you vote more wisely in the future....

Biden is sending a very clear message.    He doesn't have unlimited power over states and local governments.

There is nothing stopping you from boycotting stores who let unmasked people in.  

There is a convenience store I used to stop at about 3-4 times a week but I haven't been there in nine months.  The last time I walked in there were two girls laughing and talking unmasked and ungloved while slicing raw tomatoes and onions for the to-go sandwiches.  I walked out and haven't been back.

• Kathy

I am not disappointed with it.

As with Trump, Biden can’t force states to adopt Covid laws he wants.   States decide for themselves.  

Yes becausecits communism.

it should be everywhere, but if he did that the treachorous rep, wll immidiately moan because logically enough the economy would suffer badly..

it's alright,we should just open everything up and vaccinate everyone.