Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 3 months ago

Why do women always put weight on after they are married?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

It can lessen the number of men hitting on them. 

• 3 months ago

They don't. Some do. And some MEN do, also.  The older one gets, the harder it is to avoid gaining weight.

• 3 months ago

People get comfortable and tend to relax a little about worrying how they look. Men do it too.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

After they got their man, they no longer care how they look.  If mine starts becoming like this, she is history and she knows it.

• 3 months ago

Mine had lost so much weight worrying if she was doing the right thing that she NEEDED to put on some weight.  I was relieved when she was back to something more normal.She is now 55 - 58kg which is a good weight for a fit healthy and active woman.

• 3 months ago

Lol I've been with my partner for 5 years and their trying to lose weight now, we're not married. Everyones different, maybe there's no more romance

• Kate
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Some do, some don't. If they have children, their bodies generally change. I sure know a lot of men who put on weight. They couldn't use childbirth as an excuse either.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Ha, so do men. May have to do with getting older too

• Billy
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Hey, even though my wife has put on some weight since we got married, she can still touch her toes...

Unfortunately, with her nipples. 😞

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.