Do I have a chance with a 7th grader?

Hi I'm Evelyn. Im in 6th grade, but a have a crush on a 7th grader. He flirts with me sometimes, but his friends tease him that he likes a 6th grader. :( 

Please help.

You're a little young to really be worrying about this kind of stuff, but he's only a year older than you. Of course you have a chance. Go for it. If it works out, great. If it doesn't, don't worry about it because you have your whole life ahead of you and there are plenty of other people and opportunities out there that you will run into. 

I'm almost 10 years old and I don't even wanna think about dating let alone getting married ever LOL IMO computers and a nice car come before gross girls :3 they need to go back to jupiter xD to get more stupider,

I had many girls who were friends when I was in primary school.  But once in high school the interests of the girls changed and I wasn't anyone they were interested in.  You too will change.  Quite suddenly.  What today seems important will later be seen as childish.  So chance or not doesn't matter