rick asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Should the United States stop providing all foreign aid both military and financial aid to Israel. ?

Why should we help a country that sells our secrets to the Chinese

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 days ago

No. Israel is a reliable friend in the Middle East. They watch Iran and Iraq and share essential information. Your China inference is bullshit.

• James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The USA should end all foreign aid.

• 1 month ago

Source? I didn't think so.

• 1 month ago

Nope..and I'd have to see proof of that Statement.

I do think Germany, Japan, South Korea etc should give the US some benefit for our military presence, which deters Russian, Chinese and North Korean aggression.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jerome
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I say take it a step further. Start recouping some of our monies and prosecuting these high ranking self delusional citizens....👁️

Who think ISRAEL, JEW, YAWEH, WHATEVER laws are above OUR laws while residing in OUR country....🤔

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. Israel is a reliable friend in the Middle East. They watch Iran and Iraq and share essential information. Your China inference is bullshit.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, I think the US should not be involved with any countries where religion and government go hand-in-hand.

• 1 month ago

At least they sell our secrets.  Democrats like Swalwell just give them away for some nookie.

• Steve
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I think the biggie is: we give them billions, and they have universal health care. 

• 1 month ago

The US should withhold all foreign aid period. Why are we giving other countries so much money to begin with?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.