Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Will the Burning of Portland be Biden's greatest accomplishment?

LOL at the democrat triggered trolls. They blame Trump for riots and a plandemic and look at the stupid sheep now. Crying "wwaaaa waaa waaa" but it's not Bidens fault. God, I love beech slapping these ignorant hypocrites.

You showed the Dims for the hypocrites that they are, good job my friend.

Keep up the good work!

• Robert

I think he'd probably consider keeping his drug addict criminal son out of jail a higher priority accomplishment 

Was Trumps loyal supporters pooping on the floor of Congress and wiping it on the walls Trumps greatest accomplishment? 

I'm curious how Biden burned Portland.  I thought he was in DC?  Regardless, anyone who commits vandalism should be charged, regardless of party affiliation.  You know what that's called?  Putting country before party.  When was the last time you did that?

• John

Mayor=Portland, President=America. Simple enough for your tiny brain?

Well it’s his first accomplishment so far.