Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Legal Advice?

My Son’s Father And I Had A Disagreement . We’re No Longer Together As Of Sunday . So I Received A Call From CPS Because His Sister Called . I Take Very Good Care Of My Son . She Did This To Be Messy ! CPS Came To My Home And I Proved That My Son Is In Good Hands . Is There Something I Can Do To Legally Because She Called CPS Making False Claims ? She Also Contacts Me Things On Facebook . I Wanna Beat Her *** So Bad But I Don’t Wanna Spend Time Away From My Son Because Of This Lowlife . Help ! Because I Have Begin To Think Of Illegal Things To Do To Her . 

No, you do nothing.  Ignore.  

I have no idea why doing anything to be "messy" means.  "Messy" is not grounds for a lawsuit.  CPS proves nothing.  CPS investigates and comes to a conclusion.  Yes, you can take action if you can PROVE this was a malicious call.  Posting this, by the way, is extremely foolish if CPS is following your computer's activity.

• Tavy

Cancel all social media and concentrate on your son.

• Sandy

tell the father to talk to his sister. unless he put her up to it, then your problem is worse than you thought.

it gives more credence to your side .