Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Legal Advice?

My Son’s Father And I Had A Disagreement . We’re No Longer Together As Of Sunday . So I Received A Call From CPS Because His Sister Called . I Take Very Good Care Of My Son . She Did This To Be Messy ! CPS Came To My Home And I Proved That My Son Is In Good Hands . Is There Something I Can Do To Legally Because She Called CPS Making False Claims ? She Also Contacts Me Things On Facebook . I Wanna Beat Her *** So Bad But I Don’t Wanna Spend Time Away From My Son Because Of This Lowlife . Help ! Because I Have Begin To Think Of Illegal Things To Do To Her . 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No, you do nothing.  Ignore.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have no idea why doing anything to be "messy" means.  "Messy" is not grounds for a lawsuit.  CPS proves nothing.  CPS investigates and comes to a conclusion.  Yes, you can take action if you can PROVE this was a malicious call.  Posting this, by the way, is extremely foolish if CPS is following your computer's activity.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Cancel all social media and concentrate on your son.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

tell the father to talk to his sister. unless he put her up to it, then your problem is worse than you thought.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

it gives more credence to your side . 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.