Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

whats the most annoying thing about long flights ?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • F
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Other passengers, especially people who TRY to recline their seat. I never let them, I’m 6’2” and my knees are already hard against the seat, where do they think my legs are going to go?

People who carry on more than allowed, and crush your stuff by shoving it into the lockers when they are obviously full.People who won’t control their kids. I’m not talking about a crying baby , that can’t be helped, but 3-8s that are spoiled rotten and kick your seat for 4 hours at a time. Parents are normally well off middle class who “ don’t believe in discipline” or chavs who don’t give a sh1t.People who can’t find their seat. They should be immediately removed , as they are will never find the emergency exit abs so are a hazard to other passengers.Cabin crew waking you for a meal you find you don’t want.The captain’s weak joke in his introduction.People who clap when the plane lands.Waiting half an hour or more at baggage reclaim.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Noisy Children and selfish Parents

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The stink. Planes smell like a closet of unwashed clothes.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only 2 bathrooms, and hundreds of passengers who destroy them before you get a chance to use one.  Oh, and baby noise, whatever unspeakable banshee noises they happen to be making.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Cramped seating. I tend to end up assigned to a middle seat.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

People who complain when I fart

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The babies. You need to check those

• 1 month ago

Being trapped in an uncomfortable seat and unable to sleep.

• JuanB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

jet lag.  Getting use to the new time zone you land in.

• Petter
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They are never long enough?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.