Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

whats the most annoying thing about long flights ?

• F

Other passengers, especially people who TRY to recline their seat. I never let them, I’m 6’2” and my knees are already hard against the seat, where do they think my legs are going to go?

People who carry on more than allowed, and crush your stuff by shoving it into the lockers when they are obviously full.People who won’t control their kids. I’m not talking about a crying baby , that can’t be helped, but 3-8s that are spoiled rotten and kick your seat for 4 hours at a time. Parents are normally well off middle class who “ don’t believe in discipline” or chavs who don’t give a sh1t.People who can’t find their seat. They should be immediately removed , as they are will never find the emergency exit abs so are a hazard to other passengers.Cabin crew waking you for a meal you find you don’t want.The captain’s weak joke in his introduction.People who clap when the plane lands.Waiting half an hour or more at baggage reclaim.

Noisy Children and selfish Parents

The stink. Planes smell like a closet of unwashed clothes.

• Sky

Only 2 bathrooms, and hundreds of passengers who destroy them before you get a chance to use one.  Oh, and baby noise, whatever unspeakable banshee noises they happen to be making.

Cramped seating. I tend to end up assigned to a middle seat.

People who complain when I fart

The babies. You need to check those

Being trapped in an uncomfortable seat and unable to sleep.

• JuanB

jet lag.  Getting use to the new time zone you land in.

• Petter

They are never long enough?