Biden's - AOC greenie deal,so the eco people are promoting electric vehicles - good, now tell us how "normal" folks can tow that RV or...?

...or boat or put that load of lumber, cement, tool boxes in their Toyotas, VW's, Hondas?

Locomotives  have electric engines and haul freight cars all over.  An electric RV is certainly possible.

Do you think you are normal? Is it “normal” to not look to the future? Haven’t you paid attention to technological advancements over the last decade. Electric vehicles today are more powerful, have 

longer battery life and with zero emissions. These kinds of advancements will only come quicker and be more applicable. I’m 75, my dad never had an answer machine or a cell phone. Change comes hard to many, but like a poet once said (Dylan) you either “learn to swim like a fish, or you’ll sink like a stone, because the times they are a changin’ “ Don’t be afraid of the future, embrace it.

Who cares about your RV or boat I'd rather be able to breathe.  And try and keep up this is no longer the case with electric motors, and scientists are improving all the time.  Do you even know that Ford cars when first invented couldn't go beyond 50 miles an hour if not lower.  Everything takes time, and your lack of support for progress is why America is stifling.

First let’s take all the transport trucks off the road and see if those democratic cesspools like New York will start eating each other. These people are joke.

• Mark

Not EVERY vehicle will be electric, but do you REALLY need to drive a MONSTER TRUCK to the supermarket?  And I believe UPS trucks are switching to electric.  There is one thing I don't like about electric vehicles:  they're REALLY quiet and if you don't watch where you're going (I know, how GAUCHE to walk to nearby places, unless it's from the great room with the 100" TV to go to the fridge for a Coke).

Saving the planet is more important than your RV vacations.  Learn to ride a bike.   

AOC points out to save the planet we need to get rid of cows because they fart.   She’s so smart.  She went to college and stuff.  Hopefully she’ll be president some day.  

Since your truck suddenly disappeared, I suggest you go buy a mule.

good luck with that.... 

maybe while you're at it you can try to get them to realize the difference between billions flowing to privately owned oil companies that drive about 20% of our economy.... and people being dependent on electrical utilities, most of which are public/private profit-sharing schemes where billions go directly into the hands of State bureaucracies.... 

Um, get a Toyota Tacoma and you’re good to go.