Is 30 too old for the following ?
1. Getting married
2. Having a baby 10 months after the wedding (no c section)
3. Finally having your career established
- FoofaLv 72 months agoFavourite answer
Nope, that's about on track for how most people are doing it these days.
- KTJoeLv 71 month ago
30 is old if nothing is going on in your life, to make that list happen.
- PegathaLv 72 months ago
30 isn't too old for any of those things.
- pit bulls biteLv 72 months ago
not at all....................
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- seedy historyLv 72 months ago
I wed at 35. Seemed exactly the right age to me. I believe that many people have a career ROAD in mind at 30.. I don't know anyone who has their career "established" at 30. In fact, that is around the age when most people shift focuses and redirect their careers! At 40 is another age many people do that. Thirty can be around 1/3 of your life. It's only a decade into being in charge of yourself. At 30, you're different than you were at 20. And you've, usually, at least FOUR decades ahead of you to learn and change and bloom and grow and switch careers, goals, locations likely repeatedly. The only thing 30 is too old for is being under 30.
- Pedal powerLv 62 months ago
Sounds good to me, might be hard on the career thing if you're starting at 30 but give it a shot.
- I'm MattmanLv 52 months ago
No, there is no real set age for any of those things.
- Dr. StephanieLv 72 months ago
Seems right on schedule.
- SandyLv 72 months ago
Nope, not at all. live your life. don't let other people decide your timeline.
- myfavouritelucyLv 72 months ago
You need a hobby...... and friends.