Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Can I get pregnant? ?

Me and my bf had sex and he came inside I just ended my period. He bought me the after pill snd plus I am on birth control. However, I have to wait another month till my period and I am freaking out! Can I get pregnant? 

• helene

If you have been taking your pills correctly, your chance of pregnancy is less than 1%. There was no need whatsoever for the morning-after pill. It is far LESS effective than the pills you were already taking.

However, the hormones are going to make your next period early or late, so be prepared for that.

isnt that what birth control does

Sex = pregnancy so the answer is yes. 

Each time you have sex there is a possibility of becoming pregnant. If you do not want to get pregnant and freak out over the idea it is clear you are not ready to handle to responsibilities that come with sex. 

Hard to say I've done that with my wife before for about three years and she didn't get pregnant. So, through my experience I'd say no.