Realistic visions while laying in bed. ?

Hello, everyone. I've had a vision today that has me troubled. I've never experienced a vision before this. Well, here it goes. Today I woke up ready to go to work. I stayed laying down while look at the roof of my truck. Suddenly, I see a vision of my wife nude with her hair in a ponytail. In the vision I also saw a man that was nude as well. Giving the obvious they were having sex. The man was light skinned and she seemed to be grabbing something of the seat in my daughters room. Which by the way was the room they were in. I love and trust my wife to the max. I just don't understand why this vision was so detailed. Any help please. 

@longtimehubby Well last time I had a vision it was about a year ago. It was about myself being an owner operator truck driver and that's what I'm doing now. I had visions before about my father dying and the exact vision came true. That's why I'm so troubled. That vision is giving me headaches

Unless your wife has given any real reason to suspect her of infidelity this is probably just your fears surfacing and you'll want to try to put it out of your mind. You clearly can't accuse someone of something when your only evidence is a "vision". 

"Vision"? More likely to be a fantasy/day dream than a vision or prediction of anything real. 

Perhaps you are holding some sort of grudge against the wife and would relish a reason to go ballistic at her? Perhaps that was the motivation behind it? 

Or perhaps the ",,,love and trust my wife to the max...." is what you hope for, not how you actually feel? And that is expressing itself in this cheating dream. Perhaps you are wishing that there was a bit more spice or adventure in your own love life? In sex with her? Perhaps you fear your daughter becoming sexually active or getting pregnant and that's why the sex was happening in her room? Whatever it may have been, taking action based just on this would be foolish in the extreme. It was, after all, not real. 

They like the first daughter they made so much they decided to make another.

Yes, this is a very clear sign that your wife intends to begin wearing her hair in a ponytail while having sex with other men.

It sounds like you are unsure about the future or about loyalty issues, probably nothing to do with your wife.

too early to be drinking. (kidding) It's just a vision. Kinda like a dream. Who knows what it means. I've had some wild dreams about wife and I. Will they happen? Maybe. Maybe not.