Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

eoraptor hight in meaters?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Raptor? 

Height? 

Meters? 

To what do you refer? 

This is Cars & Transportation, Maintenance & Repairs category. 

Is your question related to Cars or Transportation?? 

P.S.  So this 10 kg dinosaur is shown online.  It's about the size of a small anteater.  Standing maybe .5 meter tall and is 1 meter long.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Not familiar with the language you is trying to speak so I "want to call a friend"

He don't know, so I want to ask the audience...they don't know so

Beats me?

• 3 months ago

You need help pointing you in the right direction. First, your problem is paleontology. You failed spelling. You can look up just about anything in wikipedia. Lookit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eoraptor

• 3 months ago

Tree top Sirloins.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Revise and resubmit.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Attachment image
  • Jay P
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

"Meaters"???  Is that short for meat-eater, otherwise known as a carnivore?  What is "hight" Maria?  Did you mean HEIGHT perhaps?

Finally, what is a question regarding dinosaurs doing in the CARS & TRANSPORTATION section?  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.