Joel asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 month ago

Can I install my own ductwork?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You could watch youtube videos on how to setup the ducts for watercooling a computer

• 1 month ago

To address whether you can supplant or introduce your own ventilation work, I'd state it is conceivable yet that I strongly suggest enrolling the assistance of a warming, cooling, and ventilation work master. Ventilation work runs all through your home, which makes doing DIY fixes yourself a hefty contracting lift.

• 1 month ago

Sure,make sure it installed and hung properly and leaks no carbon monoxide.

• 1 month ago

Not unless you have the proper tools, training and permits, not to mention the budget to purchase materials and the time to do the work.  If you have all of that, go right ahead.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I can but do not want to do that. Give it to the guys who do it for a living as they have the tools & knowledge.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sure you can, If you are able and conform with any building codes in your area.  Except for doing the air flow computations to make sure your Heat and Air flow is compatible the rest is just installing the pipes/ductwork. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

we don't know

can you

• Enigma
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Sure,make sure it installed and hung properly and leaks no carbon monoxide.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sure. Do you know how?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.