Joel asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 month ago

Can I install my own ductwork?

You could watch youtube videos on how to setup the ducts for watercooling a computer

To address whether you can supplant or introduce your own ventilation work, I'd state it is conceivable yet that I strongly suggest enrolling the assistance of a warming, cooling, and ventilation work master. Ventilation work runs all through your home, which makes doing DIY fixes yourself a hefty contracting lift.

Sure,make sure it installed and hung properly and leaks no carbon monoxide.

Not unless you have the proper tools, training and permits, not to mention the budget to purchase materials and the time to do the work.  If you have all of that, go right ahead.

I can but do not want to do that. Give it to the guys who do it for a living as they have the tools & knowledge.

• ?

Sure you can, If you are able and conform with any building codes in your area.  Except for doing the air flow computations to make sure your Heat and Air flow is compatible the rest is just installing the pipes/ductwork. 

• ?

we don't know

can you

• Enigma

Sure. Do you know how?