Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can you help me find this yaoi manga title please 😅?

I read it like months ago. It was about a highschool boy move to a house with 4 stepbrothers. One is a teacher in his new highschool, one is still in the kindergarten, two is a bit older thn him and still in hgschool too. Two fall in live wth him, and he chose only one of therm afterwards. But..  what make me want to read this manga again is..  whe he tried to pull back the childish character from the youngest by making everyone to eat dinner together... Iss.. soo.. cutee.. but.. i can't find the manga anymore.. help me please.. ive surfed to manga website wth genre yaoi shounenai childcare and siblings. I cant just find it anymore 😭😭😭

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.