Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Will you be sad to see your tax cut go away?

As a middle class worker, I certainly will.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The Trump Tax Cuts were set to expire this year anyway.

Congratulations on not paying attention.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Mine will remain the same. I didn’t take part in trumps deferred tax cuts. It would have meant that I would owe double this year.

• James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes. It will be disappointing. Trump gave us tax cuts only to make sure taxes for the middle class pays more in taxes starting next year and several years after that when he signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, effectively hurting is more in the long run. And I doubt that there is anything Biden can do about it.

That said, Joe Biden should be able to help the middle class in other ways. He said he wants to raise income tax for the wealthy (upper tax bracket) from 37 to 39.5%, which will provide some revenue for programs that the middle class benefit from. Let's see if he follows through.

• 1 month ago

As a middle class worker, I certainly won't, because "$400,000 and over" is not middle class. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Biden will strip us of ALL ELSE

• 1 month ago

Why do you lie? If you make over $400,000/year, you'd have better things to be doing right now than wasting time on Y!A.

• 1 month ago

I would be willing to pay a few more bucks in taxes to see $1 trillion spent on infrastructure.  That was a good promise Trump made; too bad it was a lie.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes and most likely your healthcare, tax return, and exempt penalty.

• 1 month ago

And prices on goods & services will slowly creep up as a result of increased taxes on energy....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When there are no jobs thanks to the Paris Accord, we'll be drawing welfare rather than pay taxes. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.