Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Is this crease normal?

I’m only asking on here because I am unable to physically see my doctor right now due to covid. Where I am located we are in a strict lockdown so if I wanted to be seen by a doctor I would need to go to the hospital and wait hours to be seen. I noticed this crease the other day, is this normal ?

By the way, I’m not pregnant. Not sure why my question is under the pregnancy category

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

stretch mark..............

• Liz

Yes it is completely normal.