Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Could I get pregnant?

We used a condom but when he was about to 

ejaculate he took it off and came on my stomach but some fell onto my labia he got a towel and cleaned it off is there a chance I could get pregnant??

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

The only way to get pregnant is if the sperm goes directly into your vagina. You can’t get pregnant from it touching your labia you’re fine

only if you fingered yourself with spermy digits

• Matt

very unlikely - e.g. 0.001% chance