? asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Are smart dogs healthy for you?

Any dog that can form a reciprocal relationship with its owner is healthy because it provides companionship, purpose, etc

Do you mean as opposed to dumb dogs? Also, what do you mean specifically by 'healthy. I guess I am confused by the question. There is some research to suggest owning a dog can reduce stress. I don't think we can say owing any dog is 'healthier' than not owning a dog at all. But there is research to suggest there might be some health benefits for some people who own dogs.

no such thing as a smart dog. Dogs can play smart tho.

humans know that they have to train the stupid out of a dog so it can act smart. They have to use food to bribe the mutt from being a dumbAce.

i lie working dogs, they very active

No, Charles, if the dog is smarter than you are it's a very bad situation.

Yes I couldnt survive without mine . And thats a fact.

They are certainly very bright  as they are working Sheepdogs Heres a pic of one of mine Waking me up.

As its time to go out to my Ewes again very shortly.

Source(s): Just an ole shepherd his dogs and flock

Not if they're smarter than YOU.