One piece Gamecube game ?

Hello, I have the OP:Prirate carnival game for game cube an can't get the password to work. 

Every place I look says the following "Unlock the Grand Line 3 board. Then, select "Board Game" and choose the "Password" option. Enter X, A, A, Y, B, A, B, X, X as a password to unlock the Skypiea 1 level. Note: After getting to column three, continue at row two. " 

But no matter how I out the command in it keeps saying it's invalid.  If I do xaa in the 1st row going left -> right then YBA in the next an do forth same thing.  I just wanna unlock the other part of this game man. I know it's an old game but I'd think it still work regardless if the age or the game. An FYI I bought this game brand new bk in 2008/9 

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with WorldPassport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.