Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Is bowling a good date?

Attachment image

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hmmm. It doesn't sound like a sexy date to me. You may start dropping bowling balls on each others feet.

• 1 month ago

It can be depending on your date's interests.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not really..........

• 1 month ago

It's a thing to do.         

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Its something to do.I took a couple girls to Cabelas for a day out..All enjoyed it.Dates are just doing something together of course both intrests should be represented so ya get to know each other.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would enjoy it. Not everyone would though.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It depends, do you enjoy bowling? Do you enjoy the other person’s company?

• 1 month ago

It can be.  If you are not good at it you can have a laugh together.  It isn't so good if you are a champion bowler and effectively showing off.  That wouldn't encourage her to think that you can share good times together. It also has the important feature of being non sexual and non threatening.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is if it's what you like to do. If your date's not into it and doesn't have a good time, then it's for the best because you and your date don't share the same interests. If you aren't into bowling, don't take your date bowling because the point of a date is to get to know each other and doing something you never otherwise do isn't really messaging her who you really are.

• 1 month ago

No, but ballin' is

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.