Can I be a NFL lineman?
I am 33 6'0 tall and 245 pounds.
- Anonymous1 month agoFavourite answer
If you were 23 you might have a chance to be a long-snapper or maybe a center if you added 50 pounds. At 33 you're well past your physical prime and no team is going to waste time teaching you while your ability is declining.
- EntropyLv 71 month ago
I doubt you could even be a kicker or punter.
- Ancient of MuLv 61 month ago
Sure why not.Even better if you're a girl.
- PearlLv 71 month ago
i dont see why not
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 18 gibbs 20Lv 71 month ago
- Anonymous1 month ago
- Coffee DrinkerLv 71 month ago
Short answer = no
long answer = hell no