vic asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

why did biden revoke the keystonr oil pipline permit?

i mean he signed the executive order his first day in office, someone has him in their backpocket

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

All the corporations have Biden in their pocket.  Biden accepted bribes from all the Big Tech companies, Big Pharma, and just Big Money.  China mostly has Biden in their pocket.  China is so happy that Biden is President that they dancing in the streets.  From Darryl Coote (UPI) "In a statement released shortly after Joe Biden assumed the presidency of the US, China's foreign ministry announced sanctions against Pompeo and 28 other Trump officials, prohibiting them and their immediate family members from entering China, including Hong Kong and Macao, and restricting their companies from doing business in the Asian nation.  The statement said, "Over the past few years some anti-China politicians in the US, out of their selfish political interests and prejudice and hatred against China and showing no regard for the interests of the Chinese and American people, have planned, promoted, and executed a series of crazy moves, which have gravely interfered in China's internal affairs, undermined China's interests, offended the Chinese people and seriously disrupted China-US relations. The Chinese government is firmly resolved to defend China's national sovereignty, security, and development interests."   

So, Joe and Hunter and Jim can do business with China but the rest of us can't.  Perfectly alright with me, because I plan on defending my American freedoms and China can jump in a creek.  The real damage was when Trump called their bluff on Trade Agreements and money always talks and BS walks.  I'm going to remember the China Virus for a very long time and so will the rest of the nations. Pompeo called them out on Muslim minority Uyghur genocide. They put them in camps to re-educated them to be adherents to the Chinese Community Party.  Sound familiar.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He wants to do business with the middle east instead of being independent like trump did.it means more kick backs from foreign countries, dem party are selling you our right before your eyes..when you question it they will tell you to shut up

• RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

smart move from many standpoints

• 1 month ago

yes.............china

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Good business practice 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why transport filthy shale oil for Canada? Let them put the pipeline on their own land.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He got a kick back from the guy that owns railroads. 

• 1 month ago

EPA needs to be further strengthened. No pipelines in sacred lands. 

• 1 month ago

He revoked it because he wants to preserve the environment, not allow his friends to ruin it for a quick buck.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.