Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Did Yahoo create the Gender and women's studies section just so women can bully men?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Based on their Community Guidelines, seems like Yahoo doesn't want bullying in any section of Yahoo Answers.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

98% of the questions here are women ranting about men, so yes.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

98% of the questions here are men ranting about women, so no. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, it was created so that feminists could claim that they are still oppressed even under equality.  The poor baby's huh?  Here's a hug for them 🤗 :)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No it was apparently created so men can be sexist jerks :)

• liz
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Poor baby! Do you need a hug?  Here you go  🤗   :)

For my cowardly anon stalker - that’s cute !  Not that I think feminists would agree that they are oppressed at the same time as having equality. Anyway here’s one more hug in case it’s too upsetting.  🤗 

Source(s): Words can be so scary
  • 2 months ago

"Did Yahoo create the Gender and women's studies section just so women can bully men?"

I wouldn't say that's why it was created.  But in historical terms, any kind of gender or gender and women's studies actually means feminist studies.  Or feminist defined parameters of women's history as opposed to actual history or scientific theories.

And in that sense, it is bullying of men.  Modern feminism is critical theory that claims all men conspire to keep women down via a "Patriarchy theory".  That in itself is a damning indictment of men to be "oppressors" of women.  And that happens with no actual proof beyond the feminist narrative that their baseless assertion of that Patriarchy conspiracy to be true.

It's the same with such baseless ideas like "toxic masculinity" and the claim that we live in a "rape culture" where society facilitates men's rape of women.  How ridiculous is this?

Any of this feminist stuff is the bullying of men because it bashes them only because of their sex.  This also makes it bigotry, and sexism.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.