Will Press Secretary Jen Psaki Claim " The Biden Inauguration had the Biggest Inaugural Crowd Size Ever"?

54 Answers

Relevance
  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no.  she doesn't lie.  plus, a pandemic is happening.  where if Trump won, i'm sure he would have ignored all those rules.  look what happened on Jan 6th.  

• Wundt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, first, because they explicitly asked people not to attend due to COVID and the threat of violence from Trump insurrectionists.  Second, because Biden's Press Secretary doesn't feel the need to lie about such things.  Trump often exaggerated his crowd sizes because his fragile ego needed constant stroking from his underlings.  

• The area around the Capital looked like a militarized zone. Buffoons! Everyone knew they didn't have bullets in their guns. Nobody was out to oppose them. I tried to stay awake and count the lies and number of times Beijing-Biden our demented "Segregationist and Chief" deliberately tried to divide America by race, sex and social status. I lost count at 100 and fell asleep. Whoever wrote his speech was an imbecile. He is an appalling excuse for a President. Nobody expects her to tell the truth about anything. They intend to put truth on a sabbatical. 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Even bigger than Obama's. especially if you include the Military presence. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No, because the new administration is honest. 

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

yes thats if you count the army and national guard to protect him , what happened to the republicans causing trouble there , didnt to many , did you . its ok the army and national guard got paid ..

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

She might make that claim but take a look at youtube clip. 

• 2 months ago

Do believe that Jen is far more truthful than any of the ventriloquist  dummies that the Republicans have had to offer in the last four years.

• 2 months ago

Unlikely, as the truly secure and confident generally have neither need nor desire to boast.

• 2 months ago

I hope she will do well at the love fest with the media.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.