PEACEFUL HEART asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Do you like taking photos with dogs?

Today I took a picture with a stray dog. Do you think this is dangerous? Should I stop doing this?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Personally, I would not do that. There is really only 1 major reason for me: rabies. IF you were to get bit by a stray dog, the dog would be euthanized (assuming you reported it and people caught it) since it is unknown if the dog was vaccinated against rabies. To check for rabies, the dog has to be euthanized because the tissue collected is in the brain. SO. No. I don't approach stray dogs and I don't touch stray dogs in general for their own protection as well as mine.. There are always exceptions (I see a collar w/rabies tag, recognize it's the neighbors dog, etc). I do call animal control and take a picture of them so they can hopefully be caught and put up for adoption.

• 1 month ago

maximum celebrities take picture with their pet

• 1 month ago

yes i do on occasion

Attachment image
  • susan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't think it is dangerous. most stray dogs would be scared of you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Stray dogs I would never do that the could be nasty or even just afraid and bite or try to bite. BUT I take pictures with my Chihuahuas!

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

ive never done that, i think that would make a good picture, if its a stray maybe you should take him home with you

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.