Fredy asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

For those who have gotten COVID, do you still have symptoms?

I'm asking because I got it back in early November right after Halloween. I went to get tested due to feeling unusually tired and my results came back positive however by that time I had no symptoms...about a couple of days after I got mild symptoms, which was a headache that wouldn't go away and lasted the longest, chest congestion, and a small cough that lasted for two days...didn't lose my taste or smell. Thankfully I didn't get super ill and didn't need to go to the hospital. I'm 29 and healthy for the most part...

however, since then I haven't been feeling the same. To this day I have fatigue, mood swings, bad anxiety and depression, and rapid heartbeat (probably due to the anxiety) stomach issues, nausea, loss of appetite, and weight loss. Overall not feeling well. 

Has anyone felt this way?

BTW if you are one of those idiots who think this isn't a big deal or even fake Then you obviously haven't gotten sick or lost anyone close to you...do society a favor and **** off. Thank You :)

I think I had it back in March. I hadn't had a cough in 20 years and suddenly I had a persistent hacking cough, headache, dizziness, and awful fatigue. It lasted over a month. 

The only thing I still have is a constant mucus in the back of my throat. I never had that before. I don't have as much energy, but I just figure it's from getting older. . . .

Also, I have had a poor appetite, and even lost a little weight. I even went to the G.I. doctor about it. He said I'm okay. Lately, my appetite has been improving. 

My Gastro doctor says that sometimes he is called into the hospital to help covid patients. It affects their stomach and intestines, and causes a lot of problems for some patients. 

Whoever Anonymous is- It's irresponsible to say "The second time is often deadly."

If you did okay the first time, most likely you will be okay the second time. 

Plus, even though it's a different strain does not mean that your body has absolutely NO residual immunity. 

Remember cowpox and small pox? Two slightly different strains, but once you got one of them, it provided SOME immunity to the other. 

I don't think anyone knows for sure all the facts and implications about covid, yet.  

I think you have what they call "long Covid" . 

Long Covid is more of an after effect of the Coronavirus.

You are immune to Covid19 itself for at least 8 months according to scientists. 

A lot of people who experience Covid19 get this, it's annoying and unpleasant, but it goes away over time, it affects people in different ways for some its a few weeks others a few months.

I would still advice you since its been bothering you for a long time now to phone your GP and tell them about it.

What they will do is run some blood tests among other tests.

Have a clear view on what is going on and how to deal with it.

They may refer you to a specialist to deal with various issues like anxiety and depression for example, they will give you advice on the best treatment for you.

Hope all goes well and everything will return to normal eventually. 

Everyone I knew who *had* covid didn't experience any zjq

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

Immunity to covid only lasts 2 months after your initial infection.  With the new strains of this virus it's very likely you will catch again.  Unfortunately, the second time is often deadly.

It's not hard to NOT GET COVID.

Stay 6ft away, it's almost impossible to get covid = you are outside the "breathing zone" which means you have to be near people for an extended period of time to get covid.

Can't stay 6ft away, use a proper fitting 3-layer mask.

Going to be with people for more than a few minutes, up the mask game with a KN95 which costs about $1.70, add a 2nd mask &/or face shield.

So if you got covid, you must be one of those people who didn't take it seriously!!!!

Have you seen a doctor?  Have you had blood work?  EKG & CT scan of your heart?

-- It's possible that you ended up with permanent heart diseases.

And while you are at it, take Vitamin D3, Vitamin C and Zinc. 

= the immunity boosters. 

• Olive

Yea I caught it in December of last year and had it for 3 weeks. I had weakness, burning feeling, chills, body aches, coughing, and lost smell and taste. I still havent got smell bk completely and got cough yet. And its been almost two months now. Sorry to hear bout your symptoms hope you be able to get over it

no, ive never gotten covid

After you have covid, you’re going to continue to test positive for covid for the next several months. 

It’s very unusually to catch covid again. You probably have something else.