Hopeful asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Are you ready to give Joe a chance I will. But I will see how his administration reacts to the ongoing investigations.?

If they try to derail them it will be the same as Obama’s lawless administration which the people should not have to live through again.

• Mandy

What investigations are you referring to?  I ask because we know the Hunter Biden thing was just made up bull.  Voter fraud was just made up bull.  

The Democrats are going to be working very hard to turn the entire nation into California.  Ordinary people can not live in California.  Where will ordinary people go?

• Sally

You people crack me up.

• Kevin

They never gave Trump a chance.  They dogpiled him the moment he announced his candidacy.   Nope.

Sure, I don't want Joe to fail. But do I believe he will fail? Yes...... 

Good idea but not happy because heard some where mailed two ballots and housing was looking to see if some dead votes where put out there.  This was not a fair election. 

I'm sure the ongoing investigations of Trump inciting an insurrection,

and financial corruption will continue.

Biden wont try to derail them.

• Yes

He's just going to cause more wars in the Middle East like Obama, sell us out to China and I don't believe he was fairly elected.  Democrats tried to cover up the possibility for courts, state legislatures, Congress, etc., to hear all fo the evidence for voter fraud.