Hopeful asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Are you ready to give Joe a chance I will. But I will see how his administration reacts to the ongoing investigations.?

If they try to derail them it will be the same as Obama’s lawless administration which the people should not have to live through again.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Mandy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What investigations are you referring to?  I ask because we know the Hunter Biden thing was just made up bull.  Voter fraud was just made up bull.  

• 2 months ago

The Democrats are going to be working very hard to turn the entire nation into California.  Ordinary people can not live in California.  Where will ordinary people go?

• Sally
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You people crack me up.

• Kevin
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

They never gave Trump a chance.  They dogpiled him the moment he announced his candidacy.   Nope.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Sure, I don't want Joe to fail. But do I believe he will fail? Yes...... 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Good idea but not happy because heard some where mailed two ballots and housing was looking to see if some dead votes where put out there.  This was not a fair election. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm sure the ongoing investigations of Trump inciting an insurrection,

and financial corruption will continue.

Biden wont try to derail them.

• Yes
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

He's just going to cause more wars in the Middle East like Obama, sell us out to China and I don't believe he was fairly elected.  Democrats tried to cover up the possibility for courts, state legislatures, Congress, etc., to hear all fo the evidence for voter fraud.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.